It’s all about Cyber-Security right now, and we’re really excited about the future!
Our training programme is designed around getting you the skills and certifications you need to become a Certified Ethical Hacker and in the most efficient way possible. No experience required!
The Advanced Cyber Security Package includes the following courses with excellent Student Support :
- CompTIA Security+ (Online Courseware + Mocks/Labs + Official Exam) – Global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (Online Courseware + Mocks/Labs + Official Exam) – Professional designation to describe hackers that perform legitimate services for organizations and IT companies.
- CompTIA PenTest+ (Online Courseware + Mocks/Labs + Official Exam) – CompTIA’s Global dedicated Penetration Testing qualification certifying real-world, practical skills.
We have recruitment teams working alongside us to assist with finding that ideal job at the end of your training.
The certifications you’ll have at the end of the training will be:
1. CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601)
The CompTIA Security+ certification is a vendor-neutral credential. The CompTIA Security+ exam is an internationally recognized validation of foundation-level security skills and knowledge, and is used by organizations and security professionals around the globe.
The CompTIA Security+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations. The successful candidate will perform these tasks to support the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
2. EC-Council CEH (v11)
The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH v11) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need. Cybersecurity has become a key area of job growth in the last few years, which has resulted from an influx of people opting for a Cybersecurity career. Even so, there are a number of people who are still having second thoughts as to whether they should jump into the unknown waters of Cybersecurity for their professional life.
3. CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-002)
The CompTIA PenTest+ exam is an internationally recognized, vendor-neutral credential, certifying advanced knowledge and application of various penetration testing and red-team activities. It proves competence in many of the areas vital to a security test in a modern environment, including bypassing firewalls, evading detection, and removing evidence of a successful attack.
Below are the key factors, that have made Cybersecurity certification such a brilliant career choice for many in our opinion:
- Cybersecurity – An Evergreen Industry
- Travel the World With Cybersecurity
- A Career that Serves the Greater Good
- A Chance to Work with Secret Agencies
- No Math!
- Unlimited Potential for Growth
- Plenty of Opportunities
- A Variety of Industries to Choose
- A Job that Never Gets Boring
- Fat Pay Cheques
Cybersecurity is not just for geeks! Anyone can learn to be a hacker or penetration tester if they apply themselves. The training is self-paced, but to give you an idea, 1 hours learning per day normally gets you fully certified within 6-8 months.
The learning portal and our 5* tutors will ensure you go from enrolment to employment. We will be there every step of the way.
Recommended Experience : No prior experience necessary.