About the course
This ethical hacking course will give you hands-on experience. How many courses have you been on where the “instructor” stands there and reads off of the slide for days on end? BORING. At Commsupport, all of our instructors use the tried and tested “Chalk – Talk – Demonstrate”.
You will be taught the five phases of ethical hacking and thought how you can approach your target and succeed at breaking in every time! The five phases include Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
Here, you will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organisation; by hacking it! You will scan, test, hack and secure your own systems.
Our labs will cover a number of working tools, false positives. You will also see and understand how “bots” are made, how viruses are built with virus engines and we’ll also look in to the work of ransom-ware; so you can see the real code in anti-root programs being used today.
Homework reading will be a must! If you follow our plan and revision for the course – you will be in an excellent position to smash the exam and excel in a cyber security career.
With our Ethical Hacker v9 training course you will receive:
– 5 days of classroom training
– 1x Exam Voucher (312-50 Exam)
– Digital recording of the classroom
– Revision tools and guided homework
We will also provide:
– Course Guarantee
– Post course email support
– Free course retake policy
– MCSE or CCNA equivalent knowledge or experience.
– EC Council – Network Security Administrator knowledge or experience.
It is worth noting that NO certifications are actually required to attend course or take the C|EH exam, just the knowledge.
You will learn
– Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
– Module 2: Foot printing and Reconnaissance
– Module 3: Scanning Networks
– Module 4: Enumeration
– Module 5: System Hacking
– Module 6: Malware Threats
– Module 7: Sniffing
– Module 8: Social Engineering
– Module 9: Denial of Service
– Module 10: Session Hijacking
– Module 11: Hacking Web servers
– Module 12: Hacking Web Applications
– Module 13: SQL Injection
– Module 14: Hacking Wireless Networks
– Module 15: Hacking Mobile Platforms
– Module 16: Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
– Module 17: Cloud Computing
– Module 18: Cryptography
About the exam
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s).
The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The purpose of the CEH credential is to:
– Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
– Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
– Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Number of Questions: 125
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
Free Virtual Classroom trial
Still not convinced?
Contact us and request access to one of our Ethical Hacker Virtual Classrooms. This will give you a chance to have a look at a classroom running live!